Sunday, April 29, 2007

I hate Sundays

This is what came out of me when I was talking to someone close. Just talking in general to a question like how are you. somehow this words came out of me and haunted me.

v i n' My God - My Music - My Life ( is... ) says:
haha, some times u think the feelings are numbed and will go away
v i n' My God - My Music - My Life ( is... ) says:
but enough quietness and enough space to think
v i n' My God - My Music - My Life ( is... ) says:
u'll fall back into a vortex that keeps sucking u in

I dont want to suffer anymore. I dont know what would keep me going on. Like I've said. I hate sundays. The day of rest is my day of pain. The day set apart to seek God is my day of despair. I'm so lost as to what should I do to keep sane. I really dont know.

I'm lost for words to draw you back. I cant bear to say the words to keep you away. I'm now just going to numb myself and see if I can last through the night. Waiting to see if you would call.

smile vin smile.
cry vin cry.
neither smiling or crying,
will make her come back running.

No comments: