Thursday, April 5, 2007

I feel like...

As usual, I went to swim again. After that I went to meet her at Tampines. Nothing much just wanted to see her. And walked around with her looking for a pouch like thing to keep her wallet and hp and LEVI sunglasses and keys on days that she don't wanna carry a bag.

I think I'm contented with just being around her. Very much like how I used to be happy just knowing that Vanessa is in church. I still feel something for her. If not for the Lord, I think I just really jio her and wait on. Oh well, I'm addicted to her smell, perfume, scent or whatever you wanna call it. It makes me feel happy. Its not like Cheryl's perfume where you probably know it when you step into a place. Hers, you have to be near enough to smell it. But sometimes, my head recalls the smell on its own and I'll be like looking around to see if she is near :P I used to smell that to sleep.

I feel like AlvinGoh now. Why? cause she is close to him and she listens to him. He is happy to see her and he told her he'll marry her if no one marries her. the only difference is that he's rich and I'm not. I'm quite a loser ain't I. *sigh*

As I was talking to her, I was reminded about God's word. She isn't the one for you. It frightens me cause She is all that I really wanted. The list that I wrote about why I loved her explains it all. She is rather similar to not only myself, but the girl I wanna be with. I hope the one in God's plan isn't a totally opposite one. Which I think I heard His voice while walking home just now. He said, don't worry. I have planned one who is similar, just not her. I am comforted. But the chase for girls and all has no longer interest me. What's my interest then you may ask and I'll probably tell you that its anything that has to do with her.

I drove her LGV again today after collecting it from the workshop. I drove her home on the expressway. yes the EXPRESSWAY. Its my first time driving on the expressway and its with my first passenger. Its fun, really. I'm hooked to driving. Its so fun! Her LGV is super powerful. I really like it. I hope I can convince my mummy to get me one too :P

Days of loneliness is coming soon... I told her that if any day she is roaming around alone, She could call me. I'll go and find her. I feel bad being a bummer. But my schedule is a bit weird. I have also calculated. If I go on losing weight like this, I should be under 100 in 4months time. If things go well.

Oh Lord, give me something more in life please. Its getting quite boring again. and I don't wanna go back into gaming, unless its playing CS with her :)

welcome to the suck?

No comments: