Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sick Puppies

WHAT A NAME! so weird! who would wanna call themselves this but there is a band that I fell in love with immediately whose name is Sick Puppies. They are from Sydney, Australia. COOL HUH?! Man, now I so wanna stay there and be influenced by them. Love their pop rock culture. This is a 3 man band. Guitar, bass(FEMALE), Drums. Really cool band. Their stuffs are highly layered but still rocks man. Chance upon this while I was surfing someone's friendster. Why did I decided to go and view the profile? cause she appeared in my dream.

But dreams are dreams. I dreamt of another her before. so what? in the end nothing happened. I'll commit this to prayer if I do feel anything more. at the moment, I feel nothing. cause I don't wanna feel anything.

All the Same - Sick Puppies

No comments: