Monday, April 23, 2007

I hate the past

"TURN HER BACK LORD TURN HER BACK"

that is all I can cry. all is lost, all is lost.

Removal of existence of any form of life. the extinction of presence. no one to help me anymore. no one.

I cant sleep tonight. I'm wide awake, caused by the pain dealt. I'm wide awake, cause I cant believe how this ended.

I wanted the friendship but somehow its tearing me apart. I wonder now if I should turn back and run faster to ask her to forgive me. I dont know. ARGH!

She too now chose to exit. FUCK! why did I suggest it? Cant I just learn to endure. FUCK! dont exit please. please please... is it falling on deaf ears? is it?

I dont want to be the old me. I dont want. I DONT WANT! no I dont want to revert back. Its so emotionally hard. so emotionally unstable.

I dont want to hurt you. I dont want to make you go back to where you were before. You are more important than gaming, than the recording. I treasure our friendship. I wanna gain it back again somehow. Give me some time. I'll try.

I want you to question the relationship again. I want you to think if its really possible. I really want you to reconsider. PLEASE please please...

No comments: