Sunday, April 22, 2007

Heartdrive

Yea, Heartdrive is gonna be the next hot thing, I hope. I'm damn excited at the future of the band and also the things we can do through God who strengthens us.

So today we went to:
Sound Advice, The Professional Recording Studio
414A Joo Chiat Road S427638
www.soundadvice.com.sg

for a jamming session with Kamal. Ok the room is small and cramp with everyone inside. BUT! the sound, acoustic was DAMN GOOD! I had so much fun playing today. Its like a jamming studio. Everything is so clear, damn shiok.

I'm in love with this amp, ORANGE
The amp made my 2nd hand Jackson sound ALIVE! The tone is great, the overdrive is good. SONG AR!

ok, so we ran through our stuff and it seems like Kamal likes it. GREAT! we're on the right track, thank God!

I had a great time today, ended it with talking to her :) it just makes my day.

time to sleep now, there is service tomorrow.

heartdrive, rocking on for God

No comments: