Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm a relational Being

I need someone nice to talk to. Someone who I can feel for. Someone to be with. Someone to Love and to Cherish. To have and to Hold. Till Death do us part.

Yes I need someone like that soon. I'm trying to refrain from msging her so that I won't disturb her life. I need someone to talk to at night. Lord oh Lord hear my cry. I'm going to become insane here. I'm trying to pick myself up but there is something pulling me down.

Someone to take my time away so that I won't think of her or to be with her as much as possible. In a group or just us two. Anything. I'm not blaming you dear girl for this cause God was the one who said that I can't be with you. I'm blaming no one. I just cant help feeling weird and sad. Sorry.

i feel the world crumbling on me. free me of this misery

No comments: