Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Free Cone day

YES today is Ben and Jerry's FREE CONE DAY!

I went to the club to exercise today and after swimming I was in City Hall and I saw many people holding ice cream cones. I wondered what day is it today? Why is everyone holding an ice cream cone. Then the answer hit me. ITS BEN AND JERRY'S FREE CONE DAY!

Instinctively I wanted to take the MRT to Dhoby Ghuat station and walk to Cathy and get an ice cream and go to Owen road and give her a surprise. But then I stopped in my tracks. I wondered if he had the same thoughts, worst still I wondered if he was there with her.

I msged her asking her if she would be meeting him after tuition She replied no, he got her van. Then she is going to sch. I was like oh, ok. nvm then. As I walking towards the bus stop to take a bus home, I realised that I read the msg wrongly! She said no. That means that she is going to school alone. I msged her again to double check if she would be going to school alone and she said yup. I was elated. I dashed to city hall MRT station to embark on my plan.

I had 30mins to complete my mission so I thought ok, enough time. When I reached Cathay I thought ok la, one level of queue. When I went up I was shocked. The queue starts from the 3rd level. I looked at my watch I knew I was late. I msged her asking to wait for me. So after 20mins of waiting I got my ice cream! chocolate fudge brownie! YAY! I dashed to find a cab.

So I walked out and tried to get a cab. No cab. The ice cream was melting and its going to overflow soon. I tried to wipe them away, but some still manage to drip. I saw a cab in the taxi stand and I went for it. The uncle ask me was I in the queue and I said no. So I gave up the cab to a group that just reach the taxi stand. Darn... my ice cream is melting like mad. In a minute or so another cab came. Thank GOD! I told the uncle Race course road near Owen road there. He replied ok, boy, please don't drip your ice cream in my cab. I was like ok, ok.

So when I reach there, my ice cream looked super disgusting already. I was quite sad, cos the nice surprise looked like shit. So she came and find me. And I presented my melted yucks looking ice cream. She was surprise. She ate whatever was left of the now ice cream. I was happy. I think I'm being crazy but I don't care. I was happy.

I hope that the act is sweet enough for her though the ice cream look like shit. I'm rash and mad. But I really would do anything to surprise her and make her happy.

Daddy let me go pick mummy up with him and alex. He didn't make alot of noise so I believe soon I'll get to have the car on my own :)

i'm glad i did it. its definitely worth everything i am

1 comment:

glendie said...

i was drinking the ice cream la! =p

HELLO SAMMIE!! if u read this comment. COME TO CHURCH.