Monday, April 23, 2007

one fine day

I'll look back at this blog and remind myself to treasure my girl if I'm given one. Or that I should pray really hard about it before acting on my own wisdom.

one fine day. this blog will be a memory bank to hold everything that I have ever known. The first, the benchmark, the one I experience true love. This blog would remind me of what I'm looking for in a girl. I wont be blinded by the world. I'll remember my dream. I'll remember promises.

I'll remember how is it to smile and cry.

This blog is everything I am. The true me. The me behind the mask of the world that has seen. But the true me. The me that I wont reveal to others ever is only know by two so far. God and her. the side of me saying sweet silly things. doing silly acts. getting paiseh and all. things that I would show cause I'm so comfortable being with the person.

I wonder what tomorrow holds. Will I ever blog again? My life is empty now. There is one less excitement. one less pain? I'll probably keep Heartdrive updates here. But that isnt my everyday thing.

The one that makes my heart race. makes me excited. makes me heart broken. makes me torn apart. makes me laugh. makes me cry. makes me alive. makes me dead. makes me inspired. makes me wanna sleep. makes me wanna wake up. makes me travel. makes me lose weight. makes me wanna eat. makes me lose appetite. makes me wanna exercise. makes me wanna sin no more. makes me pray. makes me sings. makes me think. makes me paiseh. makes me do silly things. makes me wanna be sweet. makes me wanna be nice. makes me wanna look good. makes me wanna smell good. makes me wanna wait. makes me keep walking. makes me keep running. make me keep swimming. makes me never wanna give up. makes me find the LORD. makes me, me.

makes me smile and cry

No comments: