Monday, April 2, 2007

Self imposed Training

I started my self imposed training today. The idea is to exercise and slim down. I think things went well today. So I'm gonna try to keep this up everyday till I have slim down or NS whichever comes first. Its been very long since I last went to swim so today I felt my muscles aching a bit here and there. I think I swam too little today. I swam about 1km, tomorrow I'm going to do at least 2km. I guess being discipline has its pros. Being up early and leaving house early means that I have time to spare in the afternoon.

I did. To my surprise, miss sabbatical agreed to meet me :) I was so overjoyed I quickly went to the East Line to get to pasir ris to catch a bus to her place. We went to punggol plaza for lunch, that was about 3.30pm as she only woke up about 2pm. What a good life she has! But she has school in the evening, so I guess more sleep wont hurt her :)

I was so happy to see her today. really. from the bottom of my heart, I was really really happy. After having lunch, I went to her house to nuah since I had nothing to do and her parents would be back to pick her up soon. We sat in the living room watching cable tv. It was nice just being with her. I didnt care what we were doing. Be it sitting around doing nothing or just talking about anything was fine with me. So as long as I can be with her. Its the best day of my life. Being in her house, being with her. I thank God for today :)

i never have too much time with you, only too little...

No comments: