Tuesday, April 3, 2007

so much for training...

Yes, I crashed not only my diet today but my training schedule too. Why? cos I had better things to do :)

Today I went out with a very very dear girl of mine :) I went down to her house to pick her up for lunch. We went to pek kio market to eat. I really like her alot. She is so easy with things... She doesn't mind hawker centre stuffs. Really thank God for her. But after lunch as she was just looking through her wallet, she became moody. I guessed it was because she saw the pic of her and him. Well, I know its hard for her as they had been together for a very long time and its not easy to say this is the END.

As we left the place for her tuition, she was really downcast. Confused? Moody? I really don't know what was going through her mind at that moment, but all I know is that she wasn't happy. I offered my hand for her to bite. I hope that it'll help her release some stress... She bit. It was hard, but not as hard as the first time she bit me. Well, she was slightly better after that and she left me for tuition.

I had 1hour and 30mins to kill. HOW TO KILL??!! Well the day was really super hot. I did not feel like walking outside so I decided to go to Plaza Singapura to walk around, hoping to buy my alan key for my guitar and a wire cutter.

I got to PS and went straight to carrefour. I found what I was looking for in like 10mins? Gosh, I still have 1hour and 10mins to kill. WAH I tell you I swore I was really sian. But suddenly I thought of her. I remember that she was moody so I decided to do something that would cheer her up when I see her later. Walking around carrefour for ideas took up most of the time. Cut the long story short, I got a bottle of green tea (her favourite drink) and a flower from another shop. A purple daisy. Armed with my surprise, I went to wait for her to finish tuition.

She was happy to see the flower and the green tea. Its just so nice to see her smile. Girl, this is my goal in life, to make you happy and see you smile.

We left the place to go to SIM as she is having class there at 7pm. It was about 4.30pm when we left so we decided to go to King Albert Park Macs to chill. Its been a very long time since I last went to KAP macs. I went there before when I was much younger. The place has changed quite a bit. We sat there and nuah for like 1hour plus. We had dinner there too. As we were quite full we walked to SIM from KAP macs. She told me she didn't want to bring the flower into class so I brought it back home with me. and after I left her for her class and myself, for home. I had fun today. I really do enjoy every moment with you girl. I wont get tired of doing this everyday. I love you :)

i just wanna be with you, every day and every night

No comments: