Saturday, April 7, 2007

stop thinking

I gotta get over her and start being happy. She is with him. period. Being moody and sad wont bring me anywhere. Its a choice I have to make. Wake up, smile and praise God and be happy or just continue to be sad and beaten.

Yes emotions sets in when I'm listening to music or doing nothing. I have to stop feeding it sad stuffs otherwise I'll really end up falling into deep depression. Get over! Move on with life. Its terribly hard, but I have to. Its the freedom to something else.

As usual, when I do the above, I feel lost and lonely. I don't know what else to do. Maybe I should revert to my nocturnal lifestyle. I don't know. Please lead me from here Lord. Please.

stab the heart where the pain comes from. if it dies, the pain will cease.

No comments: