Saturday, April 14, 2007

I wish to be with someone like her

Last night I had a great time talking to her. Well, its not only last night, but its really nice talking to her most of the time. Though she cant see me, I'm smiling while talking to her. She is really very nice.

ps: Lord, I know you see this, please let the girl in your will for me be someone like her. Need not be better, just as like her would be very fine already. Any better would be grace upon grace. But Lord please allow me to have a girl like her.

We talked for quite long, about 3 hrs. We were talking on msn earlier, but her internet had some problems and she couldn't get online. I tried calling her phone but it was busy so I guess she must be on the line with someone. I msged her to call me later when she is done. But after quite a long while I thought she might not call me already but in the end she did. What a pleasant surprise.

I think I cant keep things from her. She has a way to make me say things out. I wanted to keep the price of the bear from her, but in the end I confessed the whole buying process. She is super shocked at the price of the bear. Yes its very expensive. The single most expensive present I have ever bought for a girl. This bear cost SGD$79.90

She says that it isn't too bad to have 25% of my heart. The dividend pay out is super good. In one month she received a SGD$42 bottle of Vodka Black, The Swedish 100th Anniversary Bottle and a SGD$79.90 Russ bear aka Me-To-You, Miranda Bear. Yes dear girl, you're worth it all even though my bank account now shows reds.

Poor girl buang her LGV today. She didn't know that the roof of the carpark was very low and she dented the top of the van, near the window area of the back door. She called me and complain after she got out of the van. She is so adorable. She kept whining but I really didn't know how to help comfort her except to listen to her whining. I wished I knew how to settle the dent.

She accompanied me while I was traveling to church by talking on the phone with me. She is so nice :) It was raining heavily and I told her it must be because I was talking to her. Well, only the Lord knows why. But anyway, she was having menses and she told me her tummy wasn't feeling good. I told her to hug bear bear, he'll make her feel better. I was trying to think of something to help her. Too bad I wasn't with her. I think I'll do anything to make her feel better. Poor girl, if only I can do something more for her.

Today's practise in church is horrible. To me at least it was. I feel so useless behind the guitar not being able to do anything. The acoustic guitar pissed me off and I refused to use it. I'll me using the line6 electric guitar tomorrow. Anyway, with that changed, the entire music and worship environment was still not very good. Some songs were ok, but there were many that were not. I tried to help build up but it just sounded like shit. I really don't know what is wrong. I hope after studying in SAE - Byron Bay, Queensland, I'll be able to come back and help rectify the problems. I was so worked up I called her to talk and hear her voice.I felt much better after :)

Went to granny's place for dinner. THERE WAS FABULOUS fat food. That is the problem with granny's place. Good home cook food, but some stuffs are fatty. We'll I controlled my diet. Less carbo, more veggies moderate amount of meat, took off the skin, took off the fats. I hope this helps. I'm going to exercise regularly next week onwards.

I thought I might be able to drive today, but nope, daddy did not allow. Reason, raining. Gosh, BAD EXCUSE DADDY! bad excuse. but nevermind. one day, I will get the car. Just one fine day.

She is probably playing mahjong now. Hope she is having fun and winning some cash. She says she needs to start getting into her tai tai lifestyle. haha?! :P I don't mind being unlucky so that she will be lucky.

I'm feeling sleepy now, its an early long day tomorrow. And she too. We need strength that comes from above Lord!

star light, star bright, the first star i see tonight.
i wish i may, i wish i might, grant my wish i wish tonight.

2 comments:

glendie said...

i was just kidding about the dividend payout rate la... hahhaa. but i will calculate the ratio soon, known as DPS. =D hahhaha. oops.

Vin- said...

in WOW, DPS is know as Damage per second. You win hands down in the amount of DPS dealt :P

anyway, don't worry about that, i thought is was quite a cute thing to note.