Tuesday, April 10, 2007

ENVIOUS

I think I know why I'm reacting this way towards you. I reek of sour jealousy. The way I can never be the center of your life makes me mad. The thought that I can never be the most important person in your life makes me go insane. And when I try not to think of you or occupy myself with other stuffs, the moment you re-enter it, my senses go wild.

I really am Jealous of him. I hate him. When I see his mail I really don't wanna read it. I'm overwhelmed with envy. When I know your life is about you and him, I rather not know anymore even though I'm really interested in what you do.

I'm sorry for reacting this way. I'm really sorry. Its just human to right? I'm insanely mad cause I am not allowed to be the one for you. I really pray very hard that whoever God has prepared is someone like you, otherwise, I don't think anything will work out smoothly. I'm envious. Really really envious. So much so I rather not see you at all than seeing you with him. I really do wanna hang out with you.

i hate myself. Hate it so much cos i loved you too much.

No comments: