Thursday, May 3, 2007

I got a present...

She told me she bought something for me on impulse yesterday. I was quite shocked but happy. I met her today and she showed me a Third Day CD :) I had a tummy ache today, But when I saw the CD its wasn't pain that I felt. I was a different feeling. Something indescribable, but I knew it was a happy type of feeling. perhaps I feel loved?

These few days have been a really busy money spending days. Yes, I'm rather cash strapped somehow and its bugging me. Tuesday was Labour day and Ryan organised cycling at Pasir Ris park followed by his birthday day dinner. Dinner was fabulous. Lots of great food! the Crabs were amazingly huge and tasty! Quantity-wise, it was madness and it was about $25 per person.(we paid Ryan's share) There were 13 of us and it was very fun!

After dinner we walked at Changi Beach to digest our dinner. We walked for about an hours before Pastor Ed suggested going to Changi Airport T2 for Swensons Ice cream. So round 2 was a T2 and we had lots of ice cream. After dessert it was Home Sweet Home :)

Wednesday was practise day. We met at 12.30pm for lunch, went to church and started about 1pm. It was a long day, it ended with supper with Ryan at Bedok 85 and he gave his birthday speech. There was some interesting stuffs that was being shared then.

Today, I went out with her. We did nothing in particular, just walked round Compass Point. That alone is enough to satisfy me. I dont know how much time I spent with her, but that was enough to make me glad. I would really love to be with her all the time. Everyday, 24/7, 365(366)days a year.

I finally know how much she means to me.

i'll wait. for 5 years i'll wait...

No comments: