Saturday, May 26, 2007

Special Sunday

“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”

That is why she is getting baptised tomorrow. That is why she is taking this step of Faith. That is why she endured weeks of baptism classes.

I'm very happy for her. Tomorrow Heaven will be joyous. There will be feasting and celebration.

As for me? Its back to work tomorrow. The book fair is rather quiet these few days. We are suspecting the quietness due to the food fair that is at EXPO. Or maybe its the Great Singapore Sale that is taking everyone away from fairs to shopping centres.

My colleagues are nice peeps. They are very fun people to work with too! We crack jokes while we work, people watch comment on things, just being quite rubbish. Its like at these kind of place where there is long working hours and you are basically seeing each other all the time, you tend to talk to one another like long time friends. Or maybe I'm too extrovert and too easy going. I make friends easily. Even the booth opposite ours I'm made a few friends there too. Ok, maybe its just me.

Its rather late now and I have to wake up early to cover someone's week of service and go to work tomorrow. GOSH! I need God, I need your super human strength to survive tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now.

1 comment:

glendie said...

thank you for covering me like for the past 3 months!!! =D i'm back to action! =D thank you!!!