Sunday, May 27, 2007

Supper!

I'm feeling happy now. I just went to have supper with my folks. They are in a good mood today and Daddy brought us to a new place to makan. I dont know what is really wrong, but ever since I become close to her again, I've been eating fishball noodles and bah chor mee quite often enough. Its quite funny huh?

Ok, this place that we went to is at Block 1 Aljunied Road. The fishball noodles is damn good. As least to my dad and I. Mummy said it was fine. But dad and I loved it. The fishball is chewy and flavourful, they have the fish cake type of fishball, sliced fried fish cake and the fish jiao ( the one that looks like a wanton). The noodles is damn shoik. He gives alot of 'you chang' and the noodle is really DRY. DRY. as in no gravy flowing around. The gravy (chilli sauce or tomato sauce or just plain) is well mixed into the noodles. Thus the noodle taste damn good. I'm so going back there again, with whoever who has a vehicle or when daddy lets me DRIVE =>

Work is good. Today we were all quite cranky and started talking rubbish and just laughing away. I think they'll be quite a cool bunch of people to hangout with seriously. I hope we can maintain contact after this job.

I'm satisfied. I had yummy noodles, a bottle of green tea and full supply of my favourite sweet: Fisherman Friends!

"life is good now, I just want to share it with someone like you..."

No comments: