Wednesday, May 23, 2007

School Sick?

I miss TP all of the sudden. I really miss the atmosphere that was in school while I was there. I must admit that when I went back to school for the graduation gown, the atmosphere was different. Maybe cause the familiar faces that I used to see are not around anymore. But on graduation day yesterday, I felt really school sick. Those faces, pretty, handsome, normal or ugly faces I probably wont get to see again. No more people watching in TP.

Come to think about it, its the insubstantial friendships that I have made. Its like I know many groups of friends, but most of them are really insubstantial. They wouldn't really call me out for an outing cause though I maybe close to one of them in the whole group, I'm never really part of the group. My group used to be the WOW peeps, but now, its just more or less Nick and Sas.

After so many nights of insomnia, last night was my best night of sleep. I slept really really well. Had a pleasant dream too, which I cant recall now. The secret to a goodnight rest is talking to her. Yup, I'm holding no more to the hope for me to be with her. But just be able to chat with her is really good for my soul. It just simply makes me human.

I dont know why I'm sill reacting this way, but I seriously dont like her boyfriend. It like though I dont like her best friend, who hates me to he core, I still can endure her presence no matter how she might make things difficult for me. But for him, he doesn't need to do anything, I just dont like his presence. Weird? yup I thought so too. Though I've known him for quite sometime, I feel that he isnt like who he used to be. Maybe I'm the one who have changed, in terms of my perspective towards him.

i miss school,
i miss you,
i miss part of my life.

No comments: