Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Initial D

Yea I know its an old show but I thought of watching it again and something in that story struck me. I guess its the fact that sometimes you know the girl that you like, for a short while or for a long time sometimes would hinder the most important decision of your life. And you never know if you would have regretted making the decision not to go because of her.

Like in the show he was meant to be a racer. But I guess he wouldnt have join the team cause its dangerous and he doesnt want her to worry about him all the time.

For me? I dont know if she love me. But that is not important now. I dont want to know. not now at least. But I know that if we were together she would be worried about me studying abroad and that could have affected my decision of studying something I'm really interested about and these I know are God's plans for me. I've prayed about studying in SAE and opportunities opened up for me to know more.

So well, I guess like him, I should just do what I was meant to do. Music.

If you feel that you breathe God and Music and you're looking for someone who would do it a lifetime, you can come to me. But I'm not worried. Alone or with someone God gives me, I'll breathe God and breathe Music. The place is open till someone else fills in. I'll take you back anytime.

i was born for a purpose. i kinda know some of that purpose.
its just with or without you...

No comments: