Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm sorry....

I know I made her pissed. reading her blog makes me feel weird now. Its not that I dont know what I want. I just dont know what to feel and how to react. I'm sorry. I really didnt want to make you angry or anything. I was unsure of my feelings. I know what I want. I wanna be with you. But now the situation is making me react faster than I can think. I'm sorry. I'm a jerk.

I thought about it after my recording. I rather have you as a friend. Its fun being with you.

I dont know what else to say to you, except sorry. I promise I'll not be like that again. I didnt want to make you angry. I guess sometimes we clash. Times when I dont know how you're feeling or what you're thinking about and vice versa we step on each other's toes.

I'm confused as to how to react to you. Forgive me, I'll find a way to react as appropriately as possible. Right now... I dont even know me. I need someone out there. I need you.

No comments: