Friday, May 18, 2007

Sound Engineer

I realised that if I were to be a sound engineer. I need a girl who loves me very very very much. After so many days of recordings, I finally felt the fatigue. The girl have to be really understanding and be the woman behind your back. Taking care of your meals and health as you help other do recordings. Its like a scientist. He doesnt know his days and nights. Hours spent in the studio, day in day out.

Ryan did 7 tracks in one afternoon and half a night session. GOSH! He did everything in one go. I bet he must be damn tired. Plus he left to attend a best friend's grandmother's wake and came back to the studio again. He is definitely super tired.

We did vocal tracks today. Still no electric guitar tracks yet. Maybe I wont get to do my parts as we are quite tight on time now. *Shrugs* Ryan will decide what is best for us.

I'm really getting excited being a sound engineer. Its tiring no doubt, but it really excites me. I was entertained today by my bestie when I was super tired :) its nice to have her around man. I was tired cause I have not taken a break or dinner yet and it was about 8.30pm. I was really getting damn tired. Too much concentration power being taken up.

I'll work my way somewhere Like Chief Sound Engineer of the Esplanade or Executive Producer with SONY BMG. Somewhere along that line. I wanna be a sound engineer, producer, arranger, musician, songwriter, worship leader. I think I'll really love my job alot. Well, not as much as my wife though ;P

After recording I came back home. Nick was playing mahjong with the gang and when I walked passed he ask if I wanna take over his place, I was like sure, why not. Guess what, from $29 I won till I had $41. I just kept winning. Pong Pong Hu for 3-4 rounds, mostly 3-5 fan. DAMN SONG AR!!! It feels damn good winning. Ahhh, SHUANG! I love playing Mahjong :)

1 comment:

glendie said...

play mahjong BO JIOO!!!! wahhh. 41 bucks. thanks for your lunch on..... sunday!

and those smses were damn cock lorrr... haha.. entertainment sms. those u pay 20cents each to get a joke sms that doesnt make you laugh. mine... FREE!!!!!! and makes u smile! muahahhaa.