Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hear and Obey...

I have learnt many things in these few months.

1: It takes a broken man to serve the great God. When you are utterly broken and left with no hope in yourself, the Lord will use you to show that in Him, all greatness would come. So that man cannot boast in his own strength but give glory to the Father above who possess all things.

2: Obey and you will live well in the Lord. I decided to really obey. That includes being nice to someone I hate. CRAP man. But obey the Lord says, if you wanna leave long and well in the land that I'm giving you. AND yes, His promise it true. Right after service, I got my reward, a small tiny bit of it :)

3: Dont worry and pray with the right attitude. With that, you serve God with His full anointing. and I remember also that my gan ma mention this speaker who's testimony is that a life partner is very important. God would do all things possible so that a man who is after His very own heart would choose the right life partner and gain full anointing of the Lord because he is obedient. Oh well, if the Lord is that detailed(which I think He is) then I better seek Him really clear before breaking this fragile heart of mine again.

well there are other stuffs too that I have learnt, just cant really like list them all here now. Sunday still suck, though not as much. Look away, look far, look to the Lord. My day would come... it will.

I still want a singaporean chinese wife, brought up in an english speaking family but able to speak dialect. Character like glenda's and as pretty. Interested applicant please sent me an email. ;P

to God be the Glory!

No comments: