Friday, May 18, 2007

Like all things else...

After so many late nights, I finally got one night that is free. I decided then to finish up the bottle of wine that I have opened a few nights ago.

Too many nights in the refrigerator has caused the wine to turn bad. Not bad as in vinegar, but bad as in the wine has been left opened for too long. The balance of alcohol and grape is now uneven. What a waste. This is a good bottle of wine, but due to my busy schedules, I didnt manage to finish it in time when it was at its peak.

Sometimes I feel love and life is like that too. Too many night left unresolved or left to disappear on its own wont work. It'll turn bad sometimes. I dont know, maybe for relationships it wont happen this way. I wonder what I want out of life. I feel a bit lifeless. I'm not good in anything. Gosh. What can I do? I just want to love someone and be loved back in return.

Saw someone online today. I had a weird feeling. I think I better not care. Kinda awkward to say anything. Besides, its a close friend's ex. I dont want to walk in someone elses steps. I think I should just sleep. Too much alcohol. Need to wake up early. I'm gonna get a splitting headache tomorrow.

is it you? is it you?
who is it? i just want someone to love,
and be loved back in return.
Love NOT sex.

No comments: