Friday, May 11, 2007

so its Friday again and there is BAG. Well, I was worried that this would be like Sundays. A day that would hurt me bad. But today was fine. I mean seeing them makes me really very very uncomfortable but its not a constant pain. Its like really unsightly to me. Its quite weird if you ask me. One is an eye candy, the other, just an eye sore. So what would I do? look at them or not? Well I try to look at her, if I got irritated with my view I just looked away.

I think things between them are back to normal. She loves him and he loves her. They are back as one. But are things really normal all around? I think the only one not is me. Well, I'm not back to my old self neither am I someone different. I think I'm really clear that as long as she is happy with him. I got nothing else to say. I'll give her my blessings.

I'm kinda taking the impact well. I think. Of course it hurts and all. Feeling shitty and all. sigh. Like right now, its kinda weird that not only my heart is not feeling well, my tummy isnt too. I have gone to the toilet 3 times since I had dinner. Its lose stools and I'm worried I might fall sick. When the heart is in trouble, the whole body malfunctions I guess.

I really dont know. I think so as long as I dont see him I'm fine. I'm ok with you. Feelings for you are controllable. I just hate him to the core. still I dont know why I get angry seeing him but I just do. Yea, maybe cause I'm childish. I cant wait for my future, I know its going to be fine.

its just with or without you...

No comments: