Tuesday, May 8, 2007

No more drinking...

One lesson that I have learnt is that never drink the night before when you have to wake up early the next day. I drank alot last night again and when I woke up at 9am today I had a splitting headache. It was damn bad. Thankfully at practise it went away after praying.

Today's practise is very fruitful. We spent about an hour praying for one another, realigning ourselves with God. Tomorrow would be the start of the RECORDING. damn exciting sia. And I have decided not to drink tonight as I have to wake up early again tomorrow morning and I dont want a freaking splitting headache.

So now, how am I? Once again I've decided to hang on, as in I dont write off the possibilities of us being together, but if it never happen, then its ok. Its in between giving up and hanging on. Well I guess we still can be friends. Sort of best friends where we know each other well enough and all. Hangout with you and your boyfriend now would be impossible. I need time to get over.

I still care about you. I wanna know how are you doing and all. You still can call me to talk, you can ask me out. But I wont initiate any of these. Its like, If you kinda like need me, I'll be here. But otherwise, I'll just live my life. maybe I'll call you when I need a hairdresser :P

Addressing this issue, I really dont like your boyfriend at all. I cant give you a reason why, but I hope you wont force me. Let time and God guide me in my reactions.

I know I have not resolve this issue totally. But I'm letting it go. I dont want it to hinder the current project God has given me. I dont want it to affect me. and if you're wondering if this is the best way. No, its not. But for now, it has to be. You know what is the best way for me. maybe just not now. maybe not ever. But till then I'll be like this.

i love you, but it was the lord who taught me what love is.
my first love is Jesus. you're just part of what he taught.

No comments: