Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Drown me in...

I clicked on my bookmark it loaded: http://-tomato.blogspot.com/

I wonder if its instinct or habit or I'm missing her or what? I just wonder what am I doing man.

I heard a song, and it maybe me felt like I knew what I was born to do. I wanna be drowned in music. I wanna be embraced by it. Carried away by it. Swept away by it. But I wonder if I still can do it. Daddy told me I might have to work after NS before I can go and study Audio Engineering in Aussieland.

Drown me in God, Music, "You". I can live like this. I breathe God, Music, "You". I can survive like that. I wanna wake up to "You", God, Music. That is how I wish for my day to start. I have God, I have music, I'm missing "You". Where are "You"? I thought I've found "You". But I guess "You" were not meant to be. Maybe I'll substitute "You" with a certain "Her" till "You" comes along.

I dont know. Life goes on I guess.

No comments: