Saturday, June 2, 2007

I teared...

I was in the bus, on the way to work, listening to Casting Crowns. While listening to the song "If we are the Body" I suddenly teared. I was burdened and felt really down.

" But if we are the Body
Why aren't His arms reaching
Why aren't His hands healing
Why aren't His words teaching
And if we are the Body
Why aren't His feet going
Why is His love not showing them there is a way
There is a way "

I teared hearing these words. I have not felt this burdened for quite a while. I wonder if I'm feeling this way cause of the things that are going on around me. Like putting my studies in Audio Engineering aside to earn cash to support my studies instead of praying and asking God what to do.

I dont know. Till now, I'm still emotionally unstable. I wanna drink, but for the sake of work, I decided against it. I miss you, I miss my gang of friends, I miss people in church. No doubt I made new friends in this course of work. I still yearn for someone whose hand fit like yours.

I feel life draining. Maybe the fatigue from work is catching up. Maybe the emotions that have been being suppressed are now resurfacing as work is ending soon. Maybe.

life seems weird to me...

No comments: