Friday, June 22, 2007

The new hangout Gang

So with Nick and Sherm in Pulau Tekong BMTC SCHOOL 2, the gang has sort of changed. Now we have Jonny, Ruth and myself. We hangout late in the night, meet up for dinners, watch movies, play mahjong (at Clara's place).

Its really fun to hangout with them as these are the crazy people. We laughed at everything, made fun of everything, told lame jokes, basically being very comfortable with one another.

So, I'm back to the nocturnal lifestyle. Back to who I am, less the depressing self. Back to hanging out with people not from church. Maybe I'll leave that to weekends.

These people are really into going out that we have made plans for sat and maybe even next weekend. I see my ATM going into the REDS soon!

Ok, this weekend is going to be busy for me. I need to buy fishyballs, then keep it somehow, then meet the NS boys and gang for dinner. Then on Sunday prepare the fishyball so that it'll be nice warm and yummy. I feel busy, I feel like I need a car. GOSH GOSH!

ps: wont it be awkward if I just left after initiating lunch. Seriously I thought he went along with everyone. Nope, I dont hate him anymore. Nope, I just dont enjoy his presence. But lunch that day wasnt forced. It was genuinely a happy meal. I was glad to have lunch with a friend I've not seen for a long time. Dont blame yourselves for anything. Even if this relationship cant be restored to what it used to be. Dont blame yourselves. Will it happen again? I dont know. unless I'm caught in the same situation again then maybe yes.

No comments: