Friday, June 8, 2007

Guts...

You know I still have feelings for you, yes, some. And with that, gut feelings too. I was online the whole time. Looking at your msn nick, I felt like I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to say hi. I wanted to call you in fact.

Well my gut feelings served me well. You weren't feeling that good and somehow I felt it.

Why didnt I do anything? Cause I thought its pointless. You're with him. Not me. Even if I gave you everything the world could ever give, the fact still would never change. He loves you more than I would. I'm a casual person. I dont know if the right word to use is 'shuang kuai' but that is how I am. But I think a 'hi' and 'are you alright' would be a nice friendly gesture.

I dont know if I want this gut feelings to go away. I dont think I would want it to. I'll just see how much more sensitive and accurate this feeling would be. I'm not lying about this. I really did feel it. Somehow, I feeling very attached/connected to you. I dont know if these are the best words used to describe.

Oh well, sleep well and hope you'll feel better.

No comments: