Monday, June 4, 2007

End of work...

10 days of work has finally come to and end. I've never regretted taking up this job. Its fun cause of the people I've worked with. I'll always remember the time we worked together. These people are really fun to be with.

I thank God for His favour. Without it, I wont be able to get this job and have known these people. Thank you too for placing them with me in this job that it wont be a chore to go to work everyday. Thank you for the favour that You have given me with You and with man. THANK YOU JESUS!

So now its back to the slacker Vin. I'm missing work already. Missing the people I've been seeing everyday for 10 straight days! They provided joy and laughter and company. But the consolation is that I might be seeing them again in JULY! There would be another event in July and they'll call us up to see if we are available.

I hope we can arrange for a gathering soon. I'm trying not to lose contact I have with people as it is really easy is to.

No comments: