Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wicked!

SO... 2months after I've gotten my licence I've finally got the permission to drive on my own. YES, its not a big deal to most, but it surely is to me. I guess its the sensation that I can just drive alone beats all things else. When I did it yesterday, it was a sense of liberation and a sense of freedom. I looked over at the empty passenger seat at a red light and I thought of her.

Well, she isnt my first passenger and I felt that it kinda sucked. My first passenger is a good friend. I was just returning a favour. So I hope that wouldnt count. I have the urge to drive every time now. I love the ability to drive without someone nagging. But I dont mind driving alone or with (a) friend(s).

I blew my throttle yesterday, I rev till the needle reached 4 and 5. Yes, I broke my promise, sorry dad, but I was on a expressway and it was EMPTY! It was just so tempting. The adrenaline and the thrill of it was satisfying. I wont do that too often. Unless I'm driving alone and I wanna reach home fast :) (lies and excuses I know)

I guess after driving on my own yesterday, I got to know the car better and how to control my speed. I drove to church today with dad. He didnt make noise at all. Finally.

And today's message spoke of how with God there is no mistake. He allow things to happen at the right moment and we must decide how to react to it. Trust and Obey. He allow us to be at the bottom, so that when we rise up to the peak, we can truly say, "To God be the Glory!"

No comments: