Saturday, May 19, 2007

Here come an opportunity...

We have finally hit a very very difficult spot in the process of recording. One song has suddenly kinda lost it dynamics. After recording the all the tracks minus electric guit and vox, we felt that the general dynamics is not there. But our producer said, nevermind about that first. We'll see what the electric guitar can do.

I was like, WHAT THE??? me? see what I can do? oh, ok. Maybe its time to shine :D I dont know what magic I can come up with but I'll pray very very hard for inspiration. I hope I get a nice guitar arrangement coming into my head like how I get them for drums. The groove would just come in on its own.

I pray that after doing all these, my head and ego and all wont swell. I really hope this is the start of something big and something great. I hope to really be used by God this way. Not for my own glory but for HIS. This is my passion and my joy. And I think I have gotten the right idea about doing recordings. Be it worship or not, the emotions MUST be captured. That is one standard I will take for doing my recording work. If I dont feel the emotions or the passion, I would tell them that this is not a good take. PERIOD.

i wanna do it for you lord

No comments: