Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weird Feelings

You only miss something when its gone... Like School. You miss school only when its over. And when you're in school, you wished it would be over soon. It applies to people too. You'll only miss the person when he/she is gone. In anyway, relative to the past on the time spent with the person. But I'm not sure when you are with the person, you wished time would pass faster.

In the same way, I think I can be both happy and sad at the same time. I think life at this moment, now, is rather good. I'm enjoying it. But I wonder what am I missing in life. I suddenly cant put feelings into words. I'm quite lost for words. Maybe I know the reason, I'm just suppressing the thought. Maybe that is why I'm feeling this way, but I just dont want to admit.

I'm emotionally wrecked now. I'm just not thinking straight, not being rational. I wished I could drink it away, but I have to work tomorrow. Alcohol isn't going to make things better now. I wish I had a remedy to this. Life's good but its kinda fucked too.

No comments: