Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Test Drive

Date: 28/03/07

Day: Thurs

Time: 10.16pm

I just came back with a test drive with my dad. No car tonight he said. Oh well there goes my hope of giving her a surprise. I can’t fulfill my promise to her before the sabbatical. I’m really worried about the outcome of her sabbatical. I wonder what would happen. Dear Lord I’m really committing it to you. Please don’t break my heart.

I’m gonna talk to her soon. I hope I can gain some comfort from the whole day of waiting. I really have no idea if Jacob managed to win all her heart back in one WHOLE day. I’m feeling damn scared right now. Anxiety is so much that I might slip into hyper ventilation. I try not to be pushy now or impatient or anything. I think it’s a very crucial moment now. Oh well, after the talk with her I’ll be better I guess.

No comments: