Friday, March 30, 2007

Not a good sign

I just ended a call with her. She isn't doing too well. She drank too much, far too much on an empty stomach. I'm worried. She tells me she is fine but she feels like puking and all. Damn it, if only I had the guts to steal my dad's car. If only I was brave enough to cab down to her place no matter what happens. Now I feel useless, totally. She is hurting and all she can think about is the day we went to SIM. I'm worried about her. I cant put enough anxiety in this entry. how about this, I'm really so very very so really really so worried worried about her. damn that isn't good enough but I cant think of anything else to describe.

A hundred and one method is going through my head now to try and help her. I'm wits end. Lord all I did was pray and commit her to you and all these happened. Am I to do anything? I really don't know. Please be alright girl. Please. Tell me that you're fine. I wanna know that you're alright. I just want you to be safe. Please be fine.

It hurts to see you hurting... even as a friend

No comments: