Thursday, March 29, 2007

A New Day

I woke up this morning with a heavy and painful heart. somehow I dont sleep well anymore. I wake up at 6.30am, 7.10am... all these weird timings. As I sit here typing this my head is empty. Except for the fact that I am stilling thinking of her. I cant plan my day as nothing is coming into my head. I wanna get work and go exercise but head cant seem to slot them in. I cant plan anymore. Not at this moment.

I need to get myself up again. I'm mentally strong, emotionally weak. And they conflict damn badly. Maybe I'll go try Yamaha P.S. for the job. At least I can kill sometime working there. I guess for now I need to do something to take her off my mind.

I'm going to watch Phantom of the Opera tonight. Somehow, I'm just not very excited.

i'm trying to breathe

No comments: