Friday, March 30, 2007

A glimpse of her

I decided to go since she didn't reply my sms. I kept my promise. So I traveled down to her house, the void deck. I was wondering why the void deck... only to hear from her that he was there already. Wow, what a coincidence. But I'm glad he's there, at least there was someone around to look after her. I saw her waiting there. Exchanged a few words and I left for home.

Duration: <5mins?

Yes, laugh at me all you want people. I don't care. I just wanted to keep my promise and also to see that she's fine. Yea she's having a headache from too much alcohol and not enough sleep but at least she is fine now. And I don't care how the world sees me cause I don't think they'd understand. I'm just glad to have seen her. And Congratulations dear girl. You've made it to SIM :)

My ipod seemed to be in sync with me today. All the songs played were really nice songs. Guilty - Blue; How did I fall in love - Backstreet Boys; Last thing on my mind - Ronan Keating; Ghost of you and me - BBMak. Some stuffs that suited my mood.

Something supernatural happened, to me it was at least. This is the 3rd time that it had rained after I have seen her at her place. I msged her telling this and she said, " Heaven is crying for me... maybe you can say with me :) " well, my heart wanted to take her back in. But I know I shouldn't. I replied, " Then I'll stay here and soak in your tears. " As soon as I sent out the reply, the rain gradually stopped. I mean besides her who else knew my thoughts? God! and who else can control the rain? God! bummer, He really don't want me to have that kinda feelings for her I guess. I'll just have to remain being a very close good friend to her then :)

how did I fall in Love with you?

No comments: