Friday, March 30, 2007

Emotions...

I just came back from BAG. Well today's session was alright, talking about emotions. Quite coincidental that I'm dealing with a lot of emotions at the moment ha!

I wonder if I'm receiving the cold treatment. She isn't responding to me in anyway. The only time she said something was during dinner asking me if I cut my hair. I don't know if that is good or bad, having looked the same after cutting. But anyway that was the last thing she said to me at least. I've returned her the jacket. Its the last thing that I had which was hers. Now its gone.

Ok, I'm being an oxymoron here. Yes I do wanna move on. I wanna put this behind me and look at her as a friend. But I do also think I'm not over her yet. I still have the feelings inside. Not as intense as I'm consciously suppressing it. I think she'll do fine soon. As for myself, I'll be fine too! :)

Tomorrow I'll be going to soundadvice's launch. this is the studio that we'll be using to do our master CD tracking. I'm quite excited about it. Hopefully I can find some contacts there that will give me a part time job before I go into NS. and get some cash to buy my Taylor :)

in the midst of all the people singing, I can clearly hear your voice

No comments: