Friday, March 30, 2007

...a passing thought...

I was just chatting around on msn and suddenly this thought came to me. Why do I love her? hmmm I know the reasons and I'm listing them here cause I wanna know what I like so when I choose a girl it will not be because she is hot but something deeper.

1) She is pretty.
2) She sings well (this one I think was what made me fell deeply in Love).
3) She is chatty.
4) She is a musician.
5) She has cute expressions.
6) She is intelligent.
7) She is easy going.
8) She is giggly.
9) She gives a feel that she would be a good mother.
10) She is a Christian.

these are the top 10 things I can think of now. I hope my future girlfriend would be something like this :)

Lord does the girl in Your Will have these characters?
I loved her voice. cant forget. never.

No comments: