Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Aftermath

I've just ended my call with Glenda. I guess now it really really is over. THE END! As I predicted I'm really much better after talking to her. She is some miracle drug. I now have to draw a thin fine line between happy with a good friend and feelings for a girl. I won't wanna get into this mess again. It is a happy mess but I guess it is not good for my heart or my soul or anything or anyone.

Well since this blog was started in the midst of all the messiness and all here is some background info... this is the song I written for Glenda when I came back from Hong Kong after we had to end our short relationship.

First Love

Verse 1:
If a flame never died
How much would it take to light up again
If a love never died
How much would it take to love again

Pre Chorus 1:
Maybe a touch
Maybe a smile
Maybe a kiss
Maybe everything everything
You do make me smile

Chorus:
Did you forget our first love
Did you forget our first touch
Did you forget our first kiss
And everything that joined our hearts
The way you held my hand in your
And all I want is you
My first love

Verse 2:
If you had told me
How much I meant to you
Then I’ll never be
Too late to say I love you

Pre Chorus 2:
Maybe a hint
Maybe a sign
Maybe a note
Maybe anything anything
You can do to let me know

Bridge:
If I could turn back time
To a place and time
To a time when you could
Accept my love
I do my best
To win your heart again


God I must say you are really God. Your word is truth and it speaks life. I hope this lesson you provided for me is only the beginning of much more to come. Let your will be done in my life as it is in heaven.

No comments: