Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Beginning of something old

Date: 28/3/07

Day: Thurs

Time: 3.19am

It seems like after so long, I’ve started being in love with Glenda again. Just hours ago I passed my driving test. Thank God for His Grace and Mercies. I doubt I would be able to do this without Him. Thank you Lord.

While driving back to school after the test route, I saw a very familiar van outside the driving school; a sky blue Peugeot LGV. I did not realize that it was Ryan’s van until when I walked into the building for debrief that I saw my surprise. Glenda. I went up to the debrief room waiting the sentence. The tester was NOT AT ALL friendly. He was hostile with his words. “Did you know that you have to keep to the left lane at all times? You were road hogging just now you that? Why?” “And your lane changing is very abrupt” *tsk tsk tsk* *shakes head* “Is this your first attempt?” I nodded. He turned the checklist to the last page, wrote 18 and ticked passed. “Go to the counter and get your license.” I can’t explain the joy. It was pure happiness!

I pity my dearest mummy for traveling down to the centre for me. I needed a passport photo for the license and asked if she could help me bring one down. Guess what? The counter rejected it as the claim the face in the picture was too big. Oh well I guess I’ll have to do it tomorrow. After that, mummy went off (I felt really bad about this) as I was waiting for my refund of cash and closure of student account, with my sweetheart. I was so glad she was there. After settling the stuff at SSDC, I decided to send her home.

It was a nice bus ride to Punggol. I’m beginning to find familiarity in that place, trying to recognize the buildings and roads in that area. As the bus stop was far from her place, I walked her home, right to her doorstep. I was really happy just being with her. Leaving her house, I walked down to the bus stop near her place to take back towards home. She called, as before leaving, I emo-ed a little. I was upset to hear that she was going to Sentosa the next day with Jacob and had made some noise about it. She made my day again. We talked as I waited for my bus all the way till I reached home.

We were still talking when I was home. Until her parents came back then we hung up the phone. After that I went to watch the television. I decided to sms her as I was beginning to miss her a little. I went to my room and saw that she was online and we chatted there. (I wonder if this can be taken into account of our pact.) I was looking at used car and she too wanted to have a look thus we began searching for some cars online and comparing them. After awhile, I decided to ask her to call me to chat. That started the 5 and a half hour long chat. She did her work while I just kept her company. It was fun to me. I wasn’t bored at all. Before hanging up the phone I asked her. Shall we have the 999hours over the phone pact again? She used to think that it was childish, but somehow, now, it seemed appropriate, I called it the test of time. I hope we can achieve this someway, somehow.

No comments: