Thursday, March 29, 2007

Everything is crashing in my face

That is exactly how I feel. I was about to have lunch about 5 mins ago when my little brother have to drop a place right infront of me. I thank God that the plate missed both of us and neither of us sustained any cuts. but the scene after the plate have crash is just like my life now. Big pieces of emotions, small fragments of memories lying all over the place. Scattered and lost. The worst part, I feel is that the really tiny ones that are almost invisible to the naked eye would hurt someone else or even myself in the most unknowing way.

Loneliness is not good. the cropped up emotions of being alone can cause sanity imbalance. True that you can offer it to God, but humanly you need to let loose. When the plate crashed earlier I had the insane thought of yelling as it crash. perhaps that would break the emotion like the plate and cause lesser suffering to me. however, I did not. there's no point yelling when there are people around that wont understand why you did that for.

my life is smashed.someone please come along to pick me up

No comments: