Friday, March 30, 2007

I hope you're fine too...

She sms-ed me after reading my comments. She told me not to bother. I mean how could I right? I'm trying to be a friend here. Be someone that you could talk to when you're sad, someone that you want to be with for celebrations. A friend. A punching bag, a stress relief thing for you to bite, a listening ear. Liver damage is something unrepairable. So please watch the drinking. Beer isn't good for the calories it gives. Hard liquor should be drank in moderation. If you go for wine, I wont stop you as there are some good qualities in wines. I've accepted the fact that you have chosen him so I'll try to be me, just a close friend of yours. Just like how you wanted it to be. A friend who cares.

Yes I'm hurt. Yes I'm broken. But I have to endure it. I'm not gonna think that I still have hopes of being with you. I don't want the same thing to happen again. I don't wanna see your confused looks, with agony written all over your expression. I just wanna see you smile. That is my goal, that is my mission.

I most probably be nicer to you that other friends cause of what we had. But these acts are as much as I can do it at a friend level. I don't have other intentions. Yes, I know I would be so nice that it feels as if I want you. I do! I really reallly DO! but I think I know my limits now. At the moment we are just friends. That is a painful reminder I tell myself now. Friends. period.

Wo zhen zhai zhao yi ke jie kou suo ni bu ai wo...

No comments: