Saturday, October 6, 2012

What?

Loving you is so tiring. Its like a roller-coaster that has no ending.
I always wonder to myself, why I do have to go through this shit?
Many times I wanna quit, saying that this is it.

But I cant get over you, cant let go of something I never once had.
If that is the case can someone please tell me why am I sad?
Why am I crying over something I never had?
The answer I cannot find, the reason I know not why.

I'm just gonna do my thing. You know how you can affect me.
Just like before, you can make me smile or watch me cry.
But unlike before, this time, I'm gonna have to make it.
I might not get over you, but I wanna get to a place where I can do what I wanna do.
You are sort of my motivation, it helps me to reach places where I wanna reach.
Fuels my motivation to work harder, to reach my goals faster.

Its weird, how I even end up like this. Its been a while such a hold was placed on me.

No comments: