Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loser much?

I gave you my heart, but you left it there sitting on the table, collecting dust. Am I a safety net or someone who should be taken for granted? I ask questions that are answered by Yes, No, I dont know, Why. Never a direct answer, never something that you could tell me wholeheartedly. I am a guy, a fairly simple one. Give me what I want and no one gets hurt. What I want aint too much or too hard to give. Just assurance of your love and to show concern. But I guess, we never could work. I wonder how much you lied to me, but that's something I dont wanna know. Love the way you lie? oh yea. I like it even better when my fist hit the dry wall next to your face. I might be angry with you, but I will never hurt you. NEVER. So now you say you are lonely. What happened to all the other guys? Where are they? I thought you had plenty of choices that I can be left aside, swept away. I dont know if I should show you any concern now. I want to, but it'll lead to something without a end. A vicious cycle which I can foresee coming. So maybe you are too far away, too different in thoughts, language barrier and what not. Good luck. Maybe I'll try one last time, maybe I wont. But if the signs of the same cycle appears just a tiny weeny bit, Imma drop you off for good.

Hey I say that all the time, but I just cant let it go huh. Loser.

No comments: