Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ghost of you and me

Have you ever liked or loved someone so much that she becomes a standard (for you when looking for another girl) or a haunting? (where you can never not think about her even when you are dating someone new). It's like no matter which girl or who ever else you might be with, you just cant seem to help but compare or base your experience of what to do, or how to relate to that one particular girl. The feeling is so strong, so intense that its imprinted right into your core; a seal upon your heart. Perhaps that is the way Jesus demands of us. Jealously in love, with an all consuming passion. Yet, because His love is perfect, it will never hurt us. In it, only freedom reigns. I think perhaps this is the lesson He wants me to learn. But why must He use her? Its like because its just a lesson, I think nothing can ever happen between us. Honestly, she is the 2nd girl who have ever made me feel this way. The 2nd person who if she told me that she wanted to get married now, I would have left all else behind and worked hard to make ends meet. Silly? I think if you ever felt this way before you would understand what I mean. Its rare to meet someone you know for sure in your heart is the one. Yet circumstances in life, oh man. Lets not go there...

No comments: