Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Case of "I dont know"

Today is submission day. Well for me its just another normal day where I'll go to school and hand in my work. For others, who have completed all their 5 assignments or more, it spells liberation. And yet for some who are still not done its a mad rush/hell hour/do or die moment.

What is so special about today was that about 2 weeks ago I told Shan that I'll talk to her after submission day since I didnt want to disturb her when she has so much work to do then.

I think we have not spoken or texted for the last 2 week. Well, I dont miss her like I normally would with other people cause she hasnt really impacted my life that much. But I thinking if I should keep to my promise and talk to her/ask her out after submission.

The latest I've heard is that she is sort of attached. I know that initially the reason to ask her out or to talk to her then was to confess my feelings for her. But now I dont think I wanna chase her anymore. Its not that she aint a good catch, but I just dont feel like it now. What I wanna do is to establish a friendship with her again. Our friendship got colder as I got closer to Sam and Dean. Perhaps old wounds hurts the most, but... I dont know, yet again. Its like I want to have a closer than friends friendship with her without the commitments and have some exclusivity. Sounds like an asshole, yea, totally huh.

Ok so what now? The easiest decision to make is this. If God opens a door for me to ask her out I will. Otherwise, status quo till whenever. Mugging now is more important for me...

No comments: