Monday, January 17, 2011

New thoughts

While I was back in SG in December, I spent some time walking alone down Orchard Road and I was listening to my iPod and worshiping. This thought came to my mind as I was reminded of what Shihyang shared that week.

How radical, or even incredible, that when I walk down Orchard Road, with an iPod in my ear, with my heart, soul and spirit I worship and bring the presence God into wherever I am. My body as the host of His being and presence, Infecting/fogging/cleansing/healing/restoring/proclaiming/redeeming/repossessing/rededicating each and every inch of SG.

Radical? Yes/No? I wonder if this is even possible. And if a group were to be doing this, how tangible will the presence be? Is this considered prayer walking? I am quite excited to try it actually.

No comments: