Saturday, October 23, 2010

He hears your cry

You know I was feeling bored. And yes, thoughts were creeping into my mind. And then just before I could think any further, I got invited to join a gig. Maybe, now gig-ing to me is a big thing cause I'm not that good but good enough sometimes, esp when you are desperate.

God hears your cry. In this case, mine cause I was bored and Minghan's cause he needed a replacement cajon player. This is a good place for me to link up and maybe network for gigs. I mean this maybe the motivation to be better and the reason to practice more.(This maybe the relationship I was looking for to help me enjoy practicing :D )

I am currently so happy with my results, 87 for theory. 88 for performance. 99 for acoustics. Mega happy now man. If only my practical skill level is also that high, haiz. I know I am an emotional roller-coaster.

I dont know where my life and all will end up to be. That dream of working in church or in studios or traveling round leading worship seems a little too unattractive. I wanna to gig with mad players of Jazz/Fusion/Funk but I am too lazy to practice. I really wonder what is God's idea of putting me in a music school for. I am a little confused...

No comments: