Monday, March 23, 2009

Emo...

I'm feeling freaking emo right now.

They are a cute couple together. What he did was very sweet. I agree, no doubt, but I dont think I can take in all in when I'm alone. Its not like I couldn't do something like that for someone, its just that THERE IS NO ONE I WANT TO DO IT FOR! Feels like everything is going down, as though I have no more reasons to live for.

Then I look to another. Well, that one is taken too. But every now and then I get a dose of what I thought was love but its nothing more than just being friendly/civil. She being nice kills me. And what a partner to get in a game, its like God's pratical joke. Just that I know He wouldn't take it out on my fragile heart like this.

The Spirit is hungry, but the flesh and the mind is weak. Weak in taking in and mediating on His words. Weak in self control. The Spirit wants to soar with Him, but the body is too heavy.

I'm tiring myself out for no reason. Lost the motivation to work or anything in that matter of fact. I'm not depressed or losing it, but just feeling FREAKING BUAY SONG!

No comments: