Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tsk Tsk

Yes yes, I know, I know.

Call me dumb;

call me damn retarded la;

call me careless;

call me kan cheong spider.

But it wasnt totally my fault. The fellow from Berklee gave me the wrong info also!!!

Anyway what happened is that I felt that there was something wrong when they replied me that they did not have my records for any auditions and so I went back to the website to check again. There I found my mistake.

Auditions/Interviews for Spring(January) Semester 2010 will commence from April through August.

Ok. So there, I think I need not worry anymore. God will seriously provide, His plan is perfect. There's no doubt.

Any besides being the above, at least there were some nice comments like:

" He's giving you this one big time period to go practise and get more skillzz. "

" Start praying earlier is good. "

and the most classic of it all:

" That's a good mistake :D "

That is the funniest of it all. Thanks Uncle Henry! But through this and everything, I see God's hand in my life. Paving the way, putting everything together and even when I'm so worried and anxious, He helped me see my mistake and have a good laugh at it. Thank you Lord. You are indeed an Amazing God.

No comments: